Bill Hefferan, Chair
Joe Merillat, Secretary
Zoning Board of Appeals
Don Anderson, Chair
Adam Jankowski, Vice Chair
Parks & Recreation Committee
Dick Gray, Chair
Liz Atkinson, Secretary
The Park and Recreation Committee serves as an advisory committee to the Milton Township Board on issues pertaining to parks and recreation.
Some specific duties of the Park and Recreation Committee include:
- Develop and maintain the 5-year Parks and Recreation Master Plan.
- Provide and gather input and ideas on parks and recreation related long-range plans and goals.
- Develop park-specific management plans.
- Review all parks and recreation related matters submitted by the Milton Township Board.
- Promote maximum utilization of parks, recreation facilities.
- Enhance the quality of life to all Milton Township residents through a wide variety of parks and recreation services.